WHY BE A SPONSOR
The largest and most senior digital gathering of hospital doctors in the UK
The Acute and General Medicine Conference team is proud to launch AGM Live! 2020
A groundbreaking digital event, providing medical and healthcare solution providers with the opportunity to connect and engage with hospital doctors.
AGM Live 2020 will run in November, over three days from the 10th – 12th of November. The virtual event will be the largest digital gathering of hospital doctors in the UK.
Consisting of an inspirational conference programme of hospital doctors, AGM Live! 2020 offers exhibitors and visitors three unmissable days of networking, lead generation and industry insight. This event will offer medical and healthcare solution providers an unparalleled marketing opportunity to secure new contacts, customers and partners. We are showcasing the latest clinical updates addressing the key challenges and opportunities that have emerged during and post the Covid-19 crisis.
What's in store?
- A series of live and pre-recorded talks, round tables, panel discussions, product demos covering the latest medical devices and diagnostic equipment
- Over 30 CPD approved sessions providing an unparalleled opportunity to source inspiration and ways of working post pandemic.
- Audience participation throughout, allowing our audience to pose questions and discussion around the topics presented
- Our 1-2-1 virtual meetings tool allows sponsors to connect with hospital doctors have specific problems they need solving or to discuss different product requirements.
- The Swapcard platform enables exhibitors to have a virtual booth and interact with delegates live across the 3 days
About the audience
- Doctors are key prescribers, purchasers and influencers within their NHS trusts.
- Acute & General Medicine LIVE! brings together an audience of over 2,500 on one digital platform, maximising the opportunities for personal conversations.
- Sixty per cent of our audience are consultants – the most senior doctors in the NHS.