- Dr Alexandra Andrews, Consultant Stroke Physician and Clinical Lead Stroke at Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Pooja Dassan, Consultant Neurologist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Rupa Ahluwalia, Consultant Endocrinologist and Clinical Lead for Endocrinology at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Mark Thomas, Consultant Physician and Nephrologist at Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Unni Krishnan, Consultant Cardiologist (interventional) at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust / Royal Papworth Hospital
- Dr Andrew Conway Morris, Honorary Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine and Addenbrooke’s Hospital
- Dr Bernadette Jenner, Clinical Pharmacology and General Internal Medicine Registrar at Addenbrookes Hospital
- Prof Tahir Masud, Consultant Physician at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, and President of the British Geriatrics Society
- Dr Robin Condliffe, Consultant Physician at Sheffield Pulmonary Vascular Disease Unit, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- Dr Vincent Connolly, Clinical Advisor to the National Ambulatory Emergency Care Network, and System Executive Medical Director, North Cumbria Integrated Healthcare System
LIVE! Conference Programme
Not long now!
Content for all grades across the healthcare sector
Who should attend?
- Junior Doctors
- Specialty Doctors
- Senior clinical nurses
- Medical students
The most affordable CPD in the UK
The comprehensive conference programme provides doctors of all grades and across the core medical specialties, to get up-to-date CPD approved medical education, from our world class panel of speakers.
An Acute & General Medicine LIVE! ticket is £49 and gives you access to three virtual theatres and dozens of industry leading suppliers.
Register for a pass here.
We provide critical updates for 12+ specialties
- Acute Medicine
- Diabetes and endochrinology
- Elderly Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Palliative Medicine
- Stroke Medicine
Please register for your opportunity to be involved in Acute & General Medicine LIVE!– the interactive virtual event will let you ask questions directly to the speakers, suggest subjects for the panels to discuss, and vote giving us your important input and feedback. Those who have registered will be notified when the full programme goes live!