You can combine both seminar-based learning with a range of practical, hands-on training workshops. Whether you’re learning a new skill or just brushing up on your knowledge, the hands-on training workshops are the perfect way to expand your experience in an excellently managed, dynamic and evidence-based environment. These interactive learning opportunities are available to all delegates and are included within your ticket price.
The training sessions will focus on the following competencies:
- Ultrasound for regional anaesthesia - peripheral nerve blocks and increasingly for spinals/epidurals in the obese
- Rapid Ultrasound for Shock and Hypotension
- Airway workshops - fibre optic intubation, the use for high flow nasal oxygen therapy for supporting difficult intubation, airway exchange catheters, US for emergency front of neck access
- Individualised lung ventilation
- Monitoring the critically ill patient
- Non Invasive Ventilation
- Temperature Management
- Tracheostomy Management
- Inotropes and Vasopressors
- and much more
These workshops will need to be booked in advance. All booked delegates will be notified via email when the hands-on training programme is live and workshop sessions can be booked.