We have been working closely with our partner venues and to the latest government guidance (All Secure Guidelines) on managing the risk of COVID-19. These guidelines are used as a framework for all the measures we’ll be implementing to help keep everyone’s experience as safe as possible.
The Guidelines are based around four cornerstones:
- EVERYONE entering the show will need to demonstrate proof of COVID-19 status. This will need to be one of the following:
- Proof of completion of a full course of vaccination two weeks prior to arrival.
- Proof of a Negative Lateral Flow Test result, taken within 48hrs of arrival.
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
We ask all attendees to bring with them (either on their phone or as a printed copy) a copy of their NHS COVID Pass valid on the day of event entry. You can get an NHS COVID Pass, obtained most easily via the NHS App, if you have been double vaccinated 14 days prior to the event or you have a negative LTF or PCR test within 48 hours of creating the pass. You can find more information on the NHS COVID Pass for events here. This will be checked on arrival, and you will be given a wrist band confirming you have been checked this will allow you to freely roam around the show.
- We, CloserStill Media, will do a full Risk Assessment including all COVID mitigation measures.
- In your event Risk Assessment, which it is now compulsory that you/your contractor consider the transmission of COVID-19 as a new risk and the control measures that will be implemented to minimise this risk. You can include the position that we are checking COVID-19 status as part of your mitigation measures.
Cleaning, Hygiene and Ventilation
We will be implementing a ‘Mask Friendly’ policy. We are working in conjunction with our venues to ensure enhanced cleaning services are carried out throughout the duration of the show. Hand sanitising units will be installed in all high touch areas. Our partner's venues have state of ventilation systems.