Doctors at Acute & General Medicine are not confined to the seminar theatres. They are encouraged to share their learning during networking breaks, within interactive training sessions and within the Poster Zone where delegates can showcase the great work they have been doing.
All of your cross-specialty training needs covered
Acute & General Medicine has been the number one choice for hospital doctors in the UK since revalidation came in to effect five years ago. Since then hospital doctors from all clinical backgrounds and from across the world attend for the best value for money CPD accredited training.
Unlike any other conference, Acute & General Medicine offers a complete clinical training extravaganza delivered in a completely flexible format. Doctors can combine short intense speaker presentations with extensive hands-on practical training in their preferred specialty area.
The conference programme covers medical conditions regularly encountered on the acute medical take and how to treat them effectively. Hospital doctors will receive the most up-to-date clinical knowledge in just two days delivered flexibly so they can build a training programme that reflects their clinical practice whilst supporting revalidation needs.
Why do our delegates keep coming back for more?
- To get the most affordable AND high quality CPD clinical training available in the UK
- To ensure they have all of the latest knowledge they need to treat an increasing number of patients with complex conditions
- To find instantly implementable new skills via hands-on training in Non-Invasive Ventilation, ECG and Ultrasound techniques
- To diversify their skill-set and broaden their career opportunities via workshops in the career development theatre and poster zone
- To test out all of the latest clinical innovations via the Acute & General Medicine sourcing floor
- To meet with recruitment companies and trusts looking for doctors who want a new challenge