Doctors at Anaesthesia & Critical Care are not confined to the seminar theatres. They are encouraged to share their learning during networking breaks, within interactive training sessions and within the Poster Zone where delegates can showcase the great work they have been doing.
temperature management, tracheostomy management, inotropes and vasopressorsso they come away with an array of both practical and theoretical new skills.
All of your cross-specialty training needs covered
Anaesthesia & Critical Care conference is a NEW two-day conference dedicated to the vital role anaesthetist and critical care consultants perform as the perioperative physician to the surgical patient. Taking place 12th-13th November 2019 at ExCel, London alongside the award winning Acute & General Medicine conference.
This leading medical conference for doctors from all grades and medical specialties will provide you with exceptional value for money as it is your best opportunity to update your understanding of perioperative medicine, critical care and advanced internal medicine whilst gaining 10 CPD points.
Unlike any other conference, Anaesthesia & Critical Care offers a complete 360º clinical training programme delivered over 2 days in a fully flexible format. Doctors can combine short intense speaker presentations with extensive hands-on practical training in their preferred specialty area. Gain 10 accredited CPD points.
The conference programme covers medical conditions regularly encountered on the acute medical take and how to treat them effectively. Hospital doctors will receive the most up-to-date clinical knowledge in just two days delivered flexibly so they can build a training programme that reflects their clinical practice whilst supporting revalidation needs.
Here's why so many anaesthetists and intensivists will be attending the conference this year
- To get the most affordable AND high quality CPD clinical training available in the UK.
- To ensure they have all of the latest knowledge they need to treat an increasing number of patients with complex conditions.
- To find instantly implementable new skills via hands-on training in Non-Invasive Ventilation, Airway Skills and ECG and Ultrasound techniques.
- To diversify their skill-set and broaden their career opportunities via workshops and poster zone.
- To test out all of the latest clinical innovations via the Anaesthesia & Critical Care sourcing floor.
- To meet with recruitment companies and trusts looking for doctors who want a new challenge.
The Anaesthesia & Critical Care Conference attracts doctors of ALL GRADES as it is the best opportunity to update your understanding of perioperative medicine, critical care and advanced internal medicine whilst gaining 12 CPD points.