Nurses have an extremely important role to play within the hospital. They are taking on more and more responsibility to improve the way patients receive care whilst supporting consultants with the demanding pressure on the wards.
The Medical Essentials stream has been produced to support nurses with high quality clinical training to help you juggle increasingly difficult patient cases, more responsibility on the ward and demanding revalidation requirements.
Better yet - the time you spend at Acute & General Medicine will count towards participatory learning hours for revalidation portfolios.
PLUS in 2017, there will be more for nurses including:
- Comprehensive theatre sessions that caters specifically for nurses treating a high number of patients with complex medical conditions
- Hands-on training including NIV application for type 1 and type 2 respiratory failure and Ultrasound practice on live demonstration stations
- Access to Patient First - the UK's premier event focused on patient safety and is unmissable for any nurse involved with the improvement of patient care
- Networking opportunities with the UK's leading senior hospital doctors and nurses
- Workshops on how to advance your clinical career in the Career Development theatre