The Inbody training sessions will educate participants about the ‘new
BIA technology’ used by InBody and how this differs to conventional BIA methods.
Learning outcomes include:
Why is body composition analysis an effective tool for preventing disease?
- Why is body composition analysis so important?
- What is the difference between conventional BIA and the ‘new technology’ of BIA used by InBody?
- How does body composition analysis help Doctors to care for their patients?
In less than 60 seconds, InBody can provide easy-to-understand and accurate measurements. Doctors and nurses can use the InBody to:
- Monitor muscle and fat
- Assess muscle distribution to determine patient-specific health risks
- Identify fluid imbalances
- Track changes for effective long-term risk identification