Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) is well established as a treatment of choice for Acute Kidney Injury patients in the ICU. However modern CRRT platforms have evolved and this session will demonstrate how, using the latest technology, multiple therapies can be delivered from one platform, offering ICU specialists enhanced therapy options for critically ill patients.
By the end of the session attendees will:
- Understand the basics & taking the fear out of CRRT
- Understand how extra corporeal blood purification therapies can be combined to offer the intensivist enhanced options for the most critically ill patients
- Outline a new approach to sepsis management in the ICU
- Demonstrate a simple approach to delivering Therapeutic Plasma exchange within the ICU
- Opportunity for hands-on experience with Baxter’s latest CRRT and Organ support technology platform