Ambu is delighted to be demonstrating the innovative Ambu® aScope™ single-use, flexible videoscope that challenges conventions in flexible optical intubation, offering immediate accessibility, a higher level of practicality and no risk of crosscontamination at Acute & General Medicine 2017. Topics covered include:
• Current Challenges in Airway Management
• Overview of clinical evidence and current guidelines
• Clinical use of single-use scopes • Hygiene, advantages and disadvantages of single-use scopes
• Cost efficiency of single-use scopes
• Practical demonstrations of Ambu aScope 3 system
• An overview of where Ambu products fit in to difficult airways
Difficult Airway training provides opportunities to learn more about the benefits of using advanced single-use visualization equipment for management of the difficult airway and to learn how the aScope™ system is suitable for a wide range of endoscopic procedures in the OR, ER and ICU. Delivered by experienced Ambu Clinical Educators, you will learn how aScope™ can enhance patient safety, reduce infection risk at hospitals and help to control costs. Instantly improve your advanced airway skills through hands on practical demonstrations, delivered in accordance with clinical consensus guidelines as stated by the National Tracheostomy Safety Project and the Intensive Care Society, as recommended in the NCEPOD report.